Thursday, February 4, 2016

Beginning My Blogging Adventure

At the start of  2016, I committed myself to the "One Word Challenge" instead of a useless New Year's resolution. My word for this year is COURAGE!

So...here we go! My first courageous task is to "dip my toes" into the blogging world. I've been fearful and hesitant about blogging...who would read my blog? What would people think? What do I have to offer the world? Instead of being fearful, I am finding the COURAGE to share tools and experiences that I learn in my professional life. My goal for 2016 is to learn and share one new tool or experience each week. I do not expect to become the expert on everything but to learn and share together with my readers.

Take the challenge with me! What do you want to learn? What can we learn together? What gives you COURAGE?

Week 1 - LearnWithDonna
"Share Your Voice" - thank you Kasey Bell for inspiring me to "Share My Voice" and begin blogging. To learn more from Kasey and how she's inspiring others, visit her at www.shakeuplearning.com. Come on everyone...blog with me! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment